If you’re planning on having a Lego themed party, why not give this simple Lego Character Mask idea a go!
This is a perfect craft for kids that love lego, duplo or mega bloks.
Make them for kids to dress up at a party, or give them as favours to remember their great time, there’s no glue required and we even give you the template!
This fun kids craft idea would also make an ideal mess free party activity, you could add some self adhesive jewels to give their Lego themed masks extra bling!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Lego Mask PDF Template
- Yellow Foam Sheets or Yellow Card/Paper
- Black Elastic Cord or White Elastic Cord
- Permanent Marker or Ball Point Pen
- Download the Lego Mask PDF Template and print. If you are using yellow paper or thin card, you can print the mask template directly onto it, making this craft idea even quicker!
- If you are using craft foam sheets, print off the template and cut it out. Place on the foam sheet and draw around it, again cut the mask out. Add eyebrows using a black permanent marker or ball point pen ( You can print extra templates and cut out the eyebrows, stick them to the foam masks using double sided tape or glue dots)
- Cut 30cm lengths of elastic and tie them to either side of the mask.
Give to your excited party guests and watch them enjoy!
Continue the Lego block theme and construct a kids party to be proud of with our lego themed party supplies.
We have everything you need to create a celebration that kids will love and remember!
Shop: Lego Party Supplies
Don’t forget to take a look at all our kids party supplies and be inspired: Parties for Kids
Here’s a few more things you may want to check out:
Visit our Competitions Page for a chance to win crafty prizes.