Take a look at our versatile simple mess free Father Christmas or elf hat craft.
Created from sheets of A4 thin card, craft foam or sugar paper, these hats have many uses.
Our PDF template comes in two sizes that can also be adjusted to fit most crafts.
They look great on Father Christmas craft projects and can be made in non traditional colours to fit in with any Christmas theme.
Create elves to keep your Father Christmas company and soon you’ll have your own Christmas family!
Print off the Father Christmas/Elf hat template and follow the simple instructions included to get started creating some memorable Christmas crafts.
What you will need:
- A4 thin card, craft foam or sugar paper
- PVA glue or double sided tape
- Pompoms for decoration.
- Father Christmas/Elf Hat PDF Template with instructions (finished hat is 20cm tall)
- Small Father Christmas/Elf Hat PDF Template with instructions (finished hat is 12cm tall)
Take a look at these great ideas that use our Father Christmas/Elf Hats:
Christmas Elf on the Shelf Craft – See idea
This is a great idea for Elf on the Shelf or as a kids Christmas party crafting activity.
Father Christmas Terracotta Pot Craft – See idea
A great decoration that can be created in any colour to suit your Christmas theme.
Take a look at all our terracotta pot craft ideas!
- Halloween Terracotta Witches, Wizard and Spooks
- Christmas Elf on the Shelf Terracotta Pot Craft
- Father Christmas Terracotta Pot Craft
Remember we love to see your crafts too!
Visit our social media pages pages and send us pictures of your fabulous Christmas crafts.
Check out our competition page for a chance to win crafty prizes: Competitions